Web Content Display Web Content Display
Announcing: Job opening in the Office of Evangelization.
We're excited about expanding our office, as we continue to reach out to the various constituencies of the Province for new and creative programming. Application deadline is June 30th. Send resumes to: Jobs@MaristBr.com
Associate Director of Evangelization:
- Serves as part of a team with the other members of the Office of Evangelization to develop programs and help promote the Marist Mission and Charism.
- Collaborates with other Province offices and ministries when appropriate.
- Participates in appropriate meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Attends regular team meetings and informs the team of the progress/status of ongoing projects.
- Reach out to the Marist Young Professionals (ages ~25-40) to engage them in mission, spiritual growth, and discernment for Marists of Champagnat.
- Create new virtual and in person programming to respond to the needs of our Province.
- Engage Marists who are not presently working in a Marist school or ministry.
- Will be responsible for the implementation of data collection for the purposes of evaluating programs.
- Ensures all programs are consistent with Standards for Marist Education, Marks of a Marist Student, In the Footsteps of Marcellin Champagnat, Water From the Rock, Gathered Around the Same Table, Evangelizers in the Midst of Youth, and other Marist Documents.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of the adult development and formation.
- Able to work in a team environment, both locally, nationally, and internationally.
- A minimum of a BA in Religious Studies, Theology, Pastoral Ministry or other equivalent degree.
- Three years experience working in the area of youth, young adult or adult formation.
- Be a practicing Catholic in good standing and is willing to grow in their identity as a Marist.
- Willing to travel (nationally and internationally) and work weekends.
- Bi-lingual is a plus (French and/or Spanish)